BloodWorks Ferry Programme
How many lives can your company save in an hour?
BloodWorks is an initiative to encourage and help facilitate group blood donations. We can help your company fulfil it corporate social responsibility whether your business is big or small, and we want to make it your business to give blood. Through our BloodWorks service, we can
- provide you with clear and concise information to circulate amongst staff on how to get involved
- For all clinics, we can arrange appointments and for the fixed centres, transport for your staff members to suit your schedule
- For large employers, we can support your health and wellbeing day by discussing with staff about whether they might be eligible to give blood and what is involved
Photo Credit: Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 2020. Pictured at the blood clinic with Dublin Chamber CEO Mary Rose Burke, were Vodafone Ireland CEO Anne O'Leary, IBTS CEO Andy Kelly, Vodafone employee and blood donor Hazel Roe and nurse Amy Spain.
Using our fixed centre clinics in Dublin & Cork
We can arrange to transport staff to and from our clinics in Dublin (D'Olier street city centre, or Stillorgan) and Cork (St Finbarrs Hospital campus). To discuss or arrange a work ferry call
- D'Olier street & Stillorgan 01 4745000
- St Finbarr's Cork city 021-4807400
Supporting local clinics around the Country
You can support your local blood donation clinic no matter where you are by putting up posters in your workplace for any up coming clinics in your area, or arrange for staff to take some time off early to attend a clinic nearby. You can find out more information by contacting our Donorline at 1800 731 137.